Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help You Get & Maintain a More Attractive, Confident Smile
If there’s something about the appearance of your smile that you wish you could change or improve, a cosmetic dentistry expert like Dr. Curtis Sandahl can help. These days, family dentistry is more than just cleanings and dental fillings. While cosmetic dentistry has been around for decades, it is now even more sophisticated. And using the latest techniques, Dr. Sandahl has better capabilities than ever for creating attractive, natural-looking smiles that can last for decades.
Designing an Extraordinary, Custom Smile Just for You
Improving the cosmetic appeal of your smile makeover is something Dr. Sandahl is passionate about. He is an experienced family dentist who specializes in cosmetic procedures. He starts the design of your new smile by discovering and focusing on your desires and expectations. Then he creates a careful plan, building models and working closely with you to ensure your results are outstanding.
Comprehensive Capabilities for Top-Quality Aesthetic Results
- Teeth whitening – Have a brighter, whiter, more attractive smile with professional whitening.
- Tooth-colored fillings – New fillings now can match your natural teeth – and old fillings can be replaced – for a smile free of silver-mercury amalgam.
- Custom-crafted crowns & bridges – For chips, cracks and discolored teeth, crooked teeth, gaps between teeth, broken teeth or missing teeth, dental crowns or a bridge can look natural and match the rest of your smile.
- Porcelain veneers – With thin, durable porcelain dental veneers, your smile can look brighter and more even.
- Cosmetic bonding – Dr. Sandahl can correct small imperfections with cosmetic bonding that’s color-matched to look completely natural.